NEAT projects 2 professional offers a variety of new features. Here is an overview over some of the most important developments:
– 5 new Motion Fusion Profiles: remove motion (soft), remove motion (very soft), add motion (dark), add motion (light), add motion (colour). For additional information on motion fusion profiles, please see chapter 10.
– Fusions-Profiles: Create, save and load your own Motion Fusion Profiles.
– Upload up to 200 images
– Presets and Additional Functions: 18 new presets have been added in four different categories, along with the Favorite System, Preset Combiner and the Gallery Function.
– Variation Browser: For Presets, the Optimisation Assistant, Fusion Algorithms and Fusion-Profiles.
– Exposure-Prediction: New exposure-correction-processes for image-sequences. This allows for a (limited) upload of bracketed series in the form of motion-sequences. The optimization of lights works out as many details as possible from the light areas of the original images.
-Significant Optimisation: The fusion-algorithm-calculation has been accelerated by up to 40%. Automatic image-rotation has been sped up by up to 50% and RAW-image uploads by 30%.
– Selective Drawing: 4 composing-levels and 48 processing-methods (see chapter 11. Local Adjustments/ Selective Drawing)
– 1:1 Comparison Window
– Granulation-module: Natural grain in 6 forms and fractal grain.
– Intelligent Colour Space (SCA method)
– RAW-Module Expansions: Graphic configuration of horizon correction, Category FX, create your own profile, adjustable display-options, as well as the following effects:
Normalise Lights/Shadows Colour Denoising Exposure Colour Gradient RGB-Exposure
– Print Final Image
– Colour normalisation of input images
– Scaling function for input images: From 10 to 400%. The scaling-calculation of new images is made based on the size of your screen. Small scaling adjustments can be useful when uploading your image to a webpage directly after editing.
– Interactive Contrast Optimisation in the Motion Fusion
– Note Function in the Undo-Timeline
– Create Exposure-bracketing: New mode „according to EV value“