The following example will introduce the program in more detail: Galaxy M31 – Andromeda.
A sincere thank you at this point to Markus Jane who provided the astro-image-sequences.
The photograph at the top shows an individual image, while the one on the bottom is the image edited in DENOISE projects 2 professional.
– 20 exposures each for the exposure time of five minutes, calculated together to a „master light“
– 20 dark frames calculated together to a “master dark”
– 30 flat frames calculated together to a “master flat”
– Stacking of dark frames with the function „stacking image sequences” to create the master dark.
– Stacking of flat frames with the function “stacking image sequences” to create the master flat.
Stacking of light frames with the function “stacking image sequences“ to create the actual image of the motive. Upload this master light image you into the program. Now, you upload the corrector image (master dark and master flat) with the control “load corrector image” before activating the dark or flat frame calculation.
In export-mode you can fine-tune the image.