HDR projects 7 professional offers many new features. Here is a summary of some of the most important developments:
New ultra-HDR mode „Highlight Boost”:
The standard activated ultra-HDR mode „Highlight Boost” creates more realistic HDR-pictures. Especially tricky lighting conditions can be mastered with the new mode. It helps to bring even the finest details in your image to life – details such as hair structure, for example.
5 presets for the HDR-weight-distribution:
For calculating the HDR-weight-distribution the program offers 5 different exposition (exposure bracketing) methods. The standard setup is the denoising technique (“midtones dominate”)
The new tonemapping „Retina” offers colour fidelity and a „tonal value” which matches the human eye’s colour perception. It is particularly suitable for pictures with high contrast. To access „Retina” in the Post-Processing-Mode, simply enter “expert” in the search bar.
Add-on to the HDR-Styles:
The tonemappings (Colour fidelity & Retina) support the HDR-Styles as well.
Improvement of the automatic image alignment
by the use of options such as:
– Nebula, night sky
– Soft motifs (strong bokeh)
33 new Presets
– New category „grunge“ => 16 presets
– New category „microdetails“ => 17 presets
4 New Smart-Mask-Filter:
Smooth areas, midtones, gradiation, vignette
New „colour filter“ module in selective drawing:
8 different colour filters (red, orange, yellow, greenyellow, green, cyan, blue, violet)
Add-ons in selective drawing:
– Adjustable contrast and colour saturation of the composing-pictures
– Bool’sche functions to combine masks
– Perspective tilting of textures
– Adjustable texture-calculation- quality-tools in 3 levels
– Automatic construction of crossfaded texturedatabases
– Mulitple UnDo & ReDo of the paintbrush-tool
Select a font:
Select one of the installed and compatible fonts according to your own personal preference. In addition to the font size, you now have the possibility to create an individual working space with your entire user interface displayed in the font of your choice.
Add-on to the scratch- and sensor-correction:
5 new quality modes for searching for corresponding areas automatically.
Additional external programs:
up to 12 external programs and their configurable names.
Extras in the RAW-module:
– Exposure value (EV)
– Brightness red, green, blue
– Hue shift
– Soft contrast
– Soft details
– Pastel colours
– Bleach Bypass
– Polarising filter
– Reduce stray light
Scaled saving of images:
A new sub-module in image cropping allows you to save images in a smaller size. This also includes around 30 templates for various platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram as well as pixel-precise input of image formats.
18 New layer processing methods
in HSV and HSL colour spectrums
Notes in the undo-timeline
Automatic File Save with or without cropping edits
– Automatic File Save in maximum resolution
– Automatic Grain Engine reset capabilities
– Save extensions added to the file name in batchprocessing can now be optionally deactivated
– Information dialogues display on/off
– >utomatic Denoise Optimisation on/off