HDR painter is a powerful tool to manually adjust certain areas by editing individual images of a bracketing series Exposure Bracketing View (left): The individual images of aseries are sorted into red, green and blue. When the bracketing has more than 3 exposures, the master image will be set as green and the next active…
Spectacular photos in next to no time – that’s what the HDR projects series is all about. Only a few steps and your photos are left perfectly exposed with unimaginable stunning contrast and detail. Alongside the reliable quality-enhancing tools you know and love, this seventh addition offers a wide range of new features for impressive image results.
- NEW: Highlight Boost for optimal light detail and increased image depth
- NEW: Image alignment according to subject type: Landscape, architecture and many more
- NEW: Color-exact tone mapping for clear and realistic color rendering
- NEW: 8 digital color filters for selective simulation of chromatic photo filters
- NEW: 5 new HDR distribution presets guaranteeing optimal utilization of image light information
- Flexible: Standalone or Plugin application