The following example should give you the opportunity to introduce the program to you in more detail – galaxy M31 – Andromeda.
A sincere thank you at this point to Markus Jane, who provided the astro image sequences.
The top photograph shows an individual image, while on the bottom you see the complete DENOISE projects 2 professional edited image.
– 20 exposures each for the exposure time of five minutes, calculated together to a „master light“
– 20 dark frames calculated together to a “master dark”
– 30 flat frames calculated together to a “master flat”
– Stacking of dark frames with the function „stacking image sequences” to create the master dark.
– Stacking of flat frames with the function “stacking image sequences” to create the master flat.
Stacking of light frames with the function “stacking image sequences“ to create the actual image of the motive. This master light image you upload into the program. Now you upload the corrector image (master dark and master flat) over the control “load corrector image”, before activating the dark or flat frame calculation.
In the export mode you can finely tune the image.